The Shigofumi
Hi! It appears like you have not registered yet. You may register if you have been recruited, if you are already a member please Log in.
The Shigofumi
Hi! It appears like you have not registered yet. You may register if you have been recruited, if you are already a member please Log in.
The Shigofumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-The Shigofumi ©2013 is a private group, no leader, no plan, only one goal... A change, The World Is Ours-

VISIT OUR NEW OFFICIAL SITE! The World Is Ours!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I'm looking for Administrators on The Shigofumi's Facebook Page. Requirements: Facebook Account.

HELLO! THIS WEBSITE IS STILL WORKING BUT WE HAVE A NEW SITE THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT! HTTP://TWISO.PL.VU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! THIS SITE HAS BEEN A LITTLE DOWN LATELY, BUT WE WILL BE BACK TO UPDATING THIS ONE AS WELL!

I'm thinking on starting a downloading section, to download anime. Or a section of "top anime of the week" thing. I'll be making a post later on.

As some of you have already found this video, others have not, credits to Mizukito-Kun.

Yeah, seems a little too weird. However it will leave some of us curious. This "preview" was released on July 11, 2012 and until now there was never a full release of the video.
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku
Hiroshi

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: creepy~~    Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime1/7/2013, 01:10

Wow .. that is weird.. I kind of liked how the guy was speaking spanish~ .. it sounds cozy.. but.. I wonder what the case was....I kind of thought that it had to do with aliens or.... something outer worldly~~ .. pale ...but .. I hope not..~~
Back to top Go down
Mizukito-Kun
Mizukito-Kun

Favorite Anime : Angel Beats

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime1/8/2013, 17:46

This is old story, but still interesting in its own way.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku
Hiroshi

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: huh~~ ?   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime1/13/2013, 23:21

silent ...you know what the case is about Mizu-kun? ....
Back to top Go down
えり
Otaku
Otaku
えり

Favorite Anime : 11 eyes

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime1/16/2013, 22:58

I've researched it a bit, by the looks of it, the video not shown is probably about kidnaps, of course, I'm still not sure. Mizukito-Kun should know something more about the video since he posted it. Why hasn't there been another podcast since then? mizukito-kun, do you have the rest of the video?
Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
Shigofumi

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Now I'm really wondering who you are.   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime1/17/2013, 21:00

えり wrote:
I've researched it a bit, by the looks of it, the video not shown is probably about kidnaps, of course, I'm still not sure. Mizukito-Kun should know something more about the video since he posted it. Why hasn't there been another podcast since then? mizukito-kun, do you have the rest of the video?

You're wrong, it isn't like that. It's more complicated than you'd expect. You'll see, whenever Mizukito answers.
Back to top Go down
Yukia-Chan
ℜ€ℭℜÜЇṰ€ℜ
ℜ€ℭℜÜЇṰ€ℜ
Yukia-Chan

Favorite Anime : Mirai Nikki

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: No information given, most likely fake?   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime2/16/2013, 00:17

How to dispose such agreement? There is not much information given, maybe this is why it's only a preview. I'd say is quite old. Where is the rest?
Unfortunately, we don't always find the answers we seek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous2012
Otaku
Otaku
Anonymous2012

Favorite Anime : Myself Yourself

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime2/16/2013, 01:11

Yukia-Chan wrote:
How to dispose such agreement? There is not much information given, maybe this is why it's only a preview. I'd say is quite old. Where is the rest?

What are you talking about, what agreement?
I'd also want to watch the continuation to this, but why in Spanish?
Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
Shigofumi

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime2/19/2013, 17:10

Anonymous2012 wrote:
Yukia-Chan wrote:

What are you talking about, what agreement?
I'd also want to watch the continuation to this, but why in Spanish?

Investigate As you can see, I've started this group for several reasons. I don't want it to die, If it does however... I'll start again. This group was started because of an incident, "such" incident occurred with teenagers. They started something that they couldn't handle, first they opened a gate to communicate with "them" and after that, they allowed "them" to come in. I want to explain the story detailed in a video and with information, it might take me a while even though I say I'll do it "next week" I don't. It's not because I don't want to, I feel like I need to add more data to it.

HINT: Huh?
"Manga"
Back to top Go down
BlueScorpion

BlueScorpion

Favorite Anime : Black Rock Shooter

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: O.o awesome, but... Doubting...   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime3/9/2013, 14:25

This reminds me of another forum I used to be at, but it died because it was about gamers and they were more into gaming that into a forum. This is some kind of a joke right?
Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
Shigofumi

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Dead...?   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime3/13/2013, 00:42

BlueScorpion wrote:
This reminds me of another forum I used to be at, but it died because it was about gamers and they were more into gaming that into a forum. This is some kind of a joke right?

Some of us keep trying to keep it alive. It seems as though you are a new member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project 2.3.2.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   Project 2.3.2.4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project 2.3.2.4
Page 1 of 1